How To Apply Online For Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme: The Karnataka government has decided to implement Gruha Lakshmi Yojana from August 15 and has allowed applications to be submitted from June 15. After reviewing the applications, the government will launch the scheme of depositing Rs 2,000 per month to the house owner on the Independence Day of August 15.
After giving the details of the meeting in a press conference after the cabinet meeting on Friday, The chief Minister of the state Mr Siddaramaiah said that as announced during the elections, every house owner will get Rs 2,000 per month. They said that they are going to give and shared the details of the project.
For this the house owner needs to provide bank account, Aadhaar card. And apply for the project. The householder has to decide who owns the house. 2,000 per month to the house owner’s account. The CM said that we will make a deposit.
Dates to remember
June 15 – July 15 – Application Deadline; During this period applicants have to submit house owner bank account details, Aadhaar card details and apply for the scheme.
July 15 – August 15 – Scrutiny of applications; The department will scrutinize the application submitted by the house owners.
August 15: Implementation of the plan; The Siddaramaiah government will launch the project on August 15th Independence Day.
CM Siddaramaiah has made it clear that this scheme will be applicable to all and there will be no distinction between BPL and APL. He said that there is no income limit for the scheme and it will be applicable to government employees as well. He said that my wife also has a plan.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Conditions
* Application will be allowed both offline and online. Chief Minister Siddaramaiah said that software will be prepared for this.
* Further, the Chief Minister clarified that this Grilahakshmi money will be given in addition to those who are already getting money under social security schemes including widow pay, old age pay, disability pension.
How To Apply Online For Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Women of the Karnataka state can apply for the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme by implementing the steps that we have listed here.
- First visit the official portal of the scheme.
- A new window with the website’s home page will appear on your screen.
- Here you will see the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme option, Click it to move further in the process.
- After clicking on it, the application form will enable on the screen.
- Fill out all the information requested in the application form, including your personal information and bank account information.
- After filling in the details, review them once again and attach the demanded documents such as ID proof, address proof etc.
- Finally, submit your form with the attached documents to the district’s Assistant Director of Women and Child Development Office.
- Your application form and the documents will be verified at the office.
Once the verification process completes, the execution of the scheme is done by the authorities assigned to it.
Required Documents For Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Karnataka
Women who are applying for the scheme should be ready with the following documents in hand while filling out the application form.
- Identity proof may be anything like your Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License etc.
- Domicile certificate
- Address proof such as your electricity bill, ration card etc.
- Two passport size photograph
- Copy of your Bank passbook
How To Check The Status of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
The beneficiaries can check the status of their application by specifying the Application ID and a security code given to them. If there is any problem in applying for the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme, you can also contact to the authority assigned to it by dialling the helpline number displayed on the certified portal of the scheme.